Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

What If Planet

15 Sep 2017 10:40:53.jpg  This is my writing that we have to do and it is called what if planet and my planet is the colourful planet in our solar system.It is called the it is called the colourful slimy planet.It has light pin k and dark blue and all that other colour's and it has lighting power's that can kill people.

My planet look’s like a rainbow planet that goes around and around. It has all of the colour’s that is in the rainbow.  It has blue light pink dark blue and light green and all the other colour’s.It is circle and colourful.It has colourful tree’s and grass.It is sparkly and spiky.It has so much colour’s. It is called the colourful slimy planet.It is the only colourful planet in our solar system.It is right next to Jupiter the biggest planet in our solar system.It has big bright star’s and a sun next to the bright star and it has big white shooting stars that shoot all the time.As I was walking up the slippery stairs I could not walk up it then I got up like about 7Minutes . As I was walking I could see snowy twinkling stormy slime coming up from the roof.That stormy slime was frozen and cold. My planet look’s like Saturn cause Saturn has different colours and it has a sign that say’s Samoan girl’s planet.It is the only colourful planet.It has lighting power's that can kill people.          
TO BE CONTINUE




No comments:

Post a Comment