Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Own Rocket Ship

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.26.34.png

My rocket ship look’s like a green alien rocket ship and it has a window. It has a ready jet go sticker that will support me. My rocket ship is special because when you press the pink button it will give you lots of food.Then when you press the green button it will give you a pool that is a hot pool.When the aliens come and get me from my rocket ship the fire bom will come out and destroy the aliens and the aliens will disappear from me my rocket ship. 

Outside I am going to space so when I stand there a magic button will come up and then when you press the blue button a colourful elevator will come out and my rocket ship will open it for me. After that the stairs will come out.Then I can go in my rocket ship.When I am ready to sit down I said good bye then I sat down on my chair. Then I put my seat belt on and then I was ready to blast off to space. My rocket was counting 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.  Then my rocket ship slowly blast off to space and all the engines and the smoke was coming out of my rocket ship then I looked outside and there was fire that I can see when the engines and the smoke was coming at from my rocket ship.

Then I went in my rocket ship and then I was there and then I flew up in space and I saw lot of planet and comet.The planet I went to look in was Venus 1st and Neptune 2nd and Uranus 3rd and Mars 4th and that is all that planet I saw in space.  It was so amazing.  Venus was so hot that I almost fell to the ground and it was like 7000 degrees.  Then I flew all the way to Mars.  Mars was so amazing and when I stood on mars there was no oxygen or anything but there was something the same like earth had. Mars had the same thing as earth. Mars has volcanoes and mountains and the name of the mountain of mars is olympus mons.  That is the thing that mars had that earth had.  I saw lots of things like the sun and the moon and when I stood on the moon it was so amazing to stand on it.  When I first went up in space I had butterflies in my tummy and I could not stop that butterfly trouble in my tummy.It was so awesome and it was my first time going in space to see lots of planets and all the comet I wish I could go back in space again.

No comments:

Post a Comment