Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

The Haunted house

File:The Haunted House Das Geisterhaus (5360049608).jpg ...As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves. I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside. I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out…

The door was locked so. I felt something under the mat,Then it was a hammer. I got the hammer and went searching downstair were was a   glass window,So I can crack it and jump through it. But there was no window that was glass,It was only wood window that was downstair. I went upstair and there was glass window and so I got the hammer and crack the window open. Then I went through it and I was going to jump, But a man was at the back of my, Then he got me and try to kill me then I got the hammer and through it to him.Then i got the knife and the hammer and jumped outside and then I fall to the ground and I broke my leg and then I tried to stand up and I do so I run and run and then I heard a baby crying out like this weeeeeeeeeeee,Then I run until I got to the back of the house and the door was open and it had a sign and it said please come in. But I do not want to go inside because I was scared the other time I went in it and then I went to the front door and it had a sign and it said please come in and I said no
thank you so I run to the tree and hide at the back. Then I saw something colourful and bright then I went closer and closer then I saw this little sign and it said this way please then I went that way and the man that tried to kill me was there then i run and run until I got to a house that said free for sale so I stated in it and slept in it. It was warm and comfortable inside it. Then I heard a baby crying at the back of the house and when I walked the baby stopped crying and when I stop walking the baby cries. Then I run to the back and it was a girl holding a dollar and she run to me and tried to kill me then I got the hammer and kill her then I people of the house trying to look for me. They checked in the haunted house and they checked in the house I was in then I quickly jumped up onto the roof and they do not find me so they run at every tree and try to find me but they could not find me. Then I put a statue of my body and my face and they said we have find her so we can kill her and then they run to kill me but it was just a statue so they kept of looking for they couldn't look for then I heard ewwwwwwwwwwwww. TO BE CONTINUE,









No comments:

Post a Comment