Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Grateful-Taha Hinengaro

Being a person that is Grateful is really important. It means you appreciate what you have, what you get and what you get from your friends and family. My family always says be grateful for what you have. So for everyone who is not grateful life is to short to not be grateful so be grateful for what kind of clothes you have, what kind of car you have or what kind of shoes you have. Here are some Ten things that I am grateful for today.

1. I'm grateful to have a big family that really cares about me.

2. I'm grateful to have friends that cheer me up.

3. I am grateful for having clothes,shoes and a roof over my head everyday.

4. I'm also grateful to go to school because not all people go school.

5. I am grateful because I have a Chromebook that I work on everyday.

6. I am grateful for my pets. (3 dogs and 1 cat)







7. I am grateful that I get to have food in front of me.

8. I am grateful that I am well and not sick or anything

9. I am grateful for having a bed to sleep on every night or day

10. Last but not least I am grateful to be on earth with a lot of wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment