Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Taha Tinana - Fitness& Hygiene

Our physical bodies need to stay fit and clean. 
Our families and homes are where we learn the basic BUT important steps for this. 
Here are 9 examples of what happens in my family. 


1. My family goes to the gym every night.
2. We drink a lot of water.
3. We eat healthy food.
4. My parents run on the treadmill everyday to keep there bodies waken and healthy.
5. We sometimes run around with our dogs outside.
6. My siblings once ran around the basement and up the mountain in Mount Wellington.
7. Me and my sisters did some fitness and followed the fitness app 5 times in one week. 
8. We brush our teeth.
9.We take showers and get out of our dirty clothes and get into good clothes.

Remember guys it's important to be fit because you will have a healthy body, it's also important to drink a lot of water and eat healthy food and brush brush your teeth every time and it's important to take showers to and once you get home take off your dirty clothes as soon as you get home because you don't want the germs going around in your house and in your room. It's also important to go to a gem or if you have exercising things at home use it to make your body fit and clean and healthy. Thank you for hanging around and I hope you enjoy and I will catch you later with more of my work coming soon. DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BIT YOU!! 

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei, Talofa lava! I happy to hear that you and your family are healthy and staying safe! I really like the way how you listed all the things you and your family does to keep your Taha Tinana, (Question) How do you keep your pets in shape? Hopefully you have a blessed day and enjoy school, Adios amigos!


    From Luisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa lava Luisa thanks for the comment. My pets are healthy then ever I love them we take care of them, we play with them, and we make sure there healthy and happy. I love them all so much. Thanks for commenting and for the encouragement and I hope to see more of your work. Keep the hard work up Luisa. aDiOs aMiGoS!!

      Delete