Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Stand up-Dylan Owen End Apartheid for good-Julia Randerson

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. This is my task I did for today. I had to read two long books online and then write about it. I hope learn more about this and about back then with protesting. What I learnt is that the only thing that matters is your heart and your brain, I also learnt that it doesn't matter what colour you are and no matter ho you look. I also learnt a lot of other things.

Message to everyone: Black lives matter and also everyone lives matter. It's not about the skin it's not about how you look because your always going to be a human being and your always going to be beautiful. A lady was telling her class about comparing her and a little boy. She said that do we have the same colour hair and they said no she then talked to them about what they do have the same. She said that the only thing that matter is "your heart and your brain".  She said if I came to school with no hair, orange skin, green teeth and all my clothes on backwards would I still be me" They all then said " yes " She then said " why ". One of the little girls said " because your brain and your heart ". This is a good lesson because you will still be you. Remember be kind and love each other even if there different. GOODBYE and i'll catch you later with more of my work coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lava le faasoa Zoe. Manaia a'oa'oga mo tatou uma lava! Well done on comparing the articles you read this week. You show good understanding in being able to pick up on what both articles had in common. Malo lava!

    ReplyDelete