Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Paul Jennings information. Mrs Tele'a is the best.

For 2020 this year I am in a reading group called Jennings. It is named after a man named Paul Jennings. He was born in the UK but when he was 6 he moved to Australia. In 1949 he and his family moved to Australia. He was born on the 30 of April 1939 in Heston. He went to a school named Bentleigh West primary school and went to a university called Monash university. Two of his books that look interesting to me are Funniest stories and Unreal. He is 76 years old and he has 6 kids. Paul Jennings has written more than 20 books all together. He has written 51 books. This is what I know about Paul Jennings and i’m going to really enjoy learning about him. He has won awards for Young Australia' Best book award for 12 times, Canberra's own outstanding list award for 7 times, West Australian young readers for 6 times, south Australia Crow award for 3 times and Kids own Australian Literature award for 3 times and more awards he has won. This is what I know about Paul Jennings and I look forward to learning more books about Paul Jennings in room 3 this year.Image result for paul jennings"Image result for paul jennings"Image result for paul jennings"

3 comments:

  1. Great job Zoe, the writing I've read about your author was very clear to read. I loved how you found as many information about him and where he was born and the reason he was born in the U.K but is in Australia. I know a lot about your author now because of you descriptive writing. Its great know his journey to where he is know and the school he went to before thinking of being a book writer.

    Great writing Zoe, Keep the great work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Progress zoe,The writing that I read was awesome amazing and good.I loved how you found where he was born and the reason he was born in U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job zoe I Loved how you found so many facts about the auother and the reason why he was born in the U.K your writing was really easy to under stand keep up the good work zoe.

    ReplyDelete