Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Tele'a



Dear Mrs Tele’a,
Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age)
Talofa lava and other greetings. My name is Zoe. My other name is Lilly but I'm used to my family saying my name Lilly. I am 11 years old turning 12. I have 2 brothers and 5 sisters but 1 of my sisters passed away. There are 9 kids in our family. My mum had twins but unfortunately they passed away and my older sister too. My dad is Samoan and my mum is also Samoan but there are some other cultures that they are. My dad is half Samoan and half German and my mum is Tongan,Samoan,Wales,Fijian,German. But all my siblings, my parents and I are used to Samoan. We can only speak full samoan and english. I am the youngest out of all my siblings and I enjoy being the youngest in our family. It's fun being the youngest.



Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?
Some of my interests are Basketball,Netball and volleyball. I play all those sports. My favourite basketball team is the Lakers and my favourite player is LeBron James. The Lakers really inspire me and when I watch them it makes me learn more about basketball. I love basketball so much this year I want to play basketball again. Also my favourite netball team is the Silver ferns. My favourite player is Maria faloua but she retired but she still inspires me to play netball and to try my best netball is my second favourite sport and basketball is my favorite I love both sports and both sports really helps me with my shooting. I also like playing rugby. My favourite NRL team is the Broncos. They are my number 1 team I love. My favourite player is Jamayne Isaako even though they lost they still tried.



Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?
My favourite subjects are Maths and Writing. I really like doing maths with my friends because it’s fun and it makes me enjoy maths. What I like about writing is that it’s just fun to do and I get to learn about new things and I get to write about it and it inspires me to write stories and other stuff like that. But what I don’t like is reading. When I'm stuck on a word I get nervous and I don’t like it because it’s embarrassing. But what I’m going to try and do is to read more books and learn it and get used to the habit of getting stuck on a word and sounding it out by myself. When I’m learning I like learning on my chromebook because it’s easier and it’s fun because we get to search things on the internet and get to type it on our chromebooks. My goal for this year is to finish off my work and to do more reading and to get on a higher level for reading.





Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?
What Mrs Tele’a does for me to help me is to push me to read more and more and to also to not talk when I’m doing my work. Also help me when I’m sick on anything and to push me to sound the words out by myself and to also do better at my times tables in maths and to also push me to post more stuff on my blog. Also to finish off my work and to stop talking to others well I’m doing my work and to search for new things so I can post more on my blog and show people that I am a girl that likes to learn new things.



Is there anything else you would like Mrs Tele’a to know about you?
What I also want Mrs Tele’a to know is that I like to talk so much and I sometimes don't finish off my work sometimes. Also, I don’t know how to swim and that I like dancing. My favourite type of dancing is hip hop. I've been dancing since I was little and I really loved it and I still love dancing. I also dance with my sister Hope we always dance and play music together. I am also feeling confident being in Mrs Tele’a class this year. Also my favourite colour is lime green and my favourite ice cream is berry berry and Cookies n Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment