Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

The castle

Yesterday we made a castle and then we put the forest on the castle. After that we made spider and my spider. My spider was scary and it was a white tail spider and the other kids work was beautiful. Some of the kids work had a girl and a spider and some kids have people on there work and some of the kids haves beautiful colours on there work. But my forest is dark and spooky and it is amazing and awesome and our whole classrooms work is amazing and awesome. 

2 comments:

  1. Zoe I think all of your work is amazing and awesome. Great castle and I loved the trees (I hope they are) that joined the spider.
    Mr K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe I loved your beautiful and colourful castle, its looks wonderful. I love to see more of your amazing work. keep up the great work Zoe.
    From mum Tehillah

    ReplyDelete