Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Netball Game


Netball is a sport that everyone can enjoy. Even if you are a boy or a man you can just play. In America in 1895 netball was called women's basketball and you can dribble the ball. Now it is called netball so you can not dribble the ball or hold it for 3 second or it is the other team's ball. I love netball because i get to be in the best team ever and i will thank my coach Timmy and my manager Mr Moran that is my teacher. I love netball because you can have fun and enjoy, and you can win all the time like the besties does all Thursday and we never lose because besties never give up. Thank you to Mrs Timmi and Mr Moran.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Zoe,
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing piece of writing about netball with me this morning I was so excited to read it and guess what? Even though I help coach with your AWESOME teacher Mr Moran I did not know that the Americans called it women's basketball in 1895, thank you for teaching me something new Zoe! keep up the good work and please keep sharing with me.
    BESTIES NEVER EVER GIVE UP>>

    ReplyDelete