Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Describing Me







I am confidence to dance in front of people because my mum when she was little she danced in front of people. I am funny because I make funny faces. I am friendly because when people get hurt or get mocked I help them and say are you alright. I am crazy sometimes because I get a little bit too hyped at home. I am cheerful because when people fall down I cheer for them and say it's okay. I am sometimes silly because I sometimes don’t listen to my brothers and sisters. I am brave because when people bully other people I tell them to walk away and use their wits. I am sometimes excited because when we are going to fun places I get excited. I am the odd one in my family because I am the only child in my family that is confident to dance in front of people. I am special because I am the youngest in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment