Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Taha Whanau- Games I played in my bubble

Today Kahurangi showed us a video of him and his sister playing a game. He played the kids obstacle thing. It looked so fun because it looked easy. His sister was so excited.

My game that I played with my sister and cousin was pillow fight. We had so much and we really enjoyed it. The rules was no punching, no grouping up, no pushing, and no screaming and no crying or you will have to get out of the room. It was a simple game. It was really fun and we enjoyed it so much and we laughed well doing it. 

Who won? I won because my sister and my cousin wanted to eat. Who lost my ?sister and my cousin Was it a draw ? No. Was it fun? Yes because we messed the beds. Was it competitive? No.
There is a photo of my hand and a pillow because I can't get a photo of me and my cousin and my sister playing but I hope you enjoy my work and thanks for hanging around and I will catch you later with more of my work coming up soon. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment