Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Letter to Miss Tuia



Dear Miss Tuia,





Talofa Lava my name is Zoe. I am 10 years old. I go to a school named Pt England. My favourite food is Kfc because of the chicken it's so crispy. My favourite sport is Volley cause I always get to play with my older cousins and my aunt’s and my uncle’s.I like to play netball because I get to play with my friends and I like to shoot the ball in the hoop.I like to play basketball because I get to play with my older brother and sisters.My favourite subject is Maths because its fun.My favourite hobby is netball because I get to play with my friends and I get support from my family.My goal for 2019 is to get more better at maths so I can go to a higher level and my other goal is to get better at art and my other goal is to be a good role model so my family can be proud of me.From Zoe,

No comments:

Post a Comment