Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

The village

Once a upon a time there was a old village that was right in the corner of the street. There small people and big people that was at the village so I walked and I saw some people going in there house so i went in and I ask them if I could come in and they said yes so I went in and had some food of there food and it was so yuuuuum and nice so i saw some other people going to there house so I ran and I smelled some food for the kitchen and it was so yuuuuum and nice and I eat it and it was so so yum so I asked them if I could have some more and they said yes so I eat it and it was so yum and nice then I told them that I was going so I went back home

1 comment:

  1. Hi zoe it is Leylani i really like you writing about the village by leylani.

    ReplyDelete