Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Chromebooks

Yesterday we learnt about Chromebooks with the Year 4s and we learnt about dinosaurs. Mrs Belt took photos of us when we were doing work with the Year 4s. Then when you finished watching the movie there were some questions. Then you have to go to the next page. When you finished all the pages you could play all the games in Friv or Maths Whizz or Cool Maths Games. I played Fireboy & Watergirl.  It was amazing and awesome because we played games and my partners were Sonia and Lillyana and Quincess. They were fun and funny. They were amazing partners and buddies. I wish that I was in that class so I can get a chromebook. Then we all went back to class. Then we all went home. 


1 comment:

  1. hi ZOE you. i really really love your witing. keep working hard good job. FROM yolanda.

    ReplyDelete