Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Be Kind

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. I know everyone is sad because we are in lockdown but at least you get to sleep in just joking. I am here to blog about kindness. Kindness is a big word. Kindness means helping your parents, cleaning the house, saying nice things about other people. That's what I want you to do today and every day. I know there has been a family with COVID but we need to be kind and look after ourselves. Today we had a google meets with our home class. We talked about COVID and about being kind. So can we do it, people? Let's be kind to each other and say something nice and just wait until this COVID is over so everyone can go out and have a good time. So let's spread some kindness and be KIND!.




No comments:

Post a Comment