Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Yr 7 Next year

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. Today we did a blog post about what we should do next year for the yr7 next year. This is what I want to keep,add and stop. Why? is for why we have these things. Yr 7 should have a fun time. What I mean by that is that they should go on trips to see things and explore other things before they become leaders of the school. They should do concerts and other stuff to show people that they are talented and what they are made of. Thanks for reading this blog post and I hope you enjoy. GOODBYE



Which parts of Whare Tapawha did we strengthen on these 3 day?  I think it is Taha Whanau, because these 3 days we have been in groups it felt like family to me because they really supported each other and they didn't act bad or anything. I also think its Taha Tianna because of all the sports we played.

No comments:

Post a Comment