Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Six-sentence story

1. Once upon a time there was an evil little princess named Darcey.


2.Darcey lived in a enormous,sparkly,shining castle.


3.Darcey talents were tricking people,magic, and also singing


4.One day Darcey didn’t know what was coming to her. When she walked around the castle, she fell into a hole.


5.Darcey was sobbing her eyes out. She felt so scared,terrified and sad.



6.Darcey then shouted out as loud as she could, after 2 mins the construction team came to rescue her. 
  




Quick Write:
I have a broken phone,I feel sad,I'm so bored,I'm not a good at taking care, I wish I could buy a new phone,I hate having a broken phone. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoe, I just wanted to say that you did a great job on drawing Darcey and that it was really creative. Your writing was really good quick and easy to get the point of the situation. KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deborah, Zoe here thanks for the feedback. It really help me to keep going with my writing. Thank you!

      Delete