Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Special day@ school

Friday fun day @pes:
*cook island language
*Wheels
*Mufti
*Wacky hair
*Cold coin
*Treat
Today we are celebrating life,being at school, being alive being well!.
Thank you to everyone who has been pushing themselves nearly towards the end of 2020, it has been like a roller coaster this year. Today we have got into mufti clothes and got into some wacky hairs and also bring our wheels to school for a fun raise for the school.

First I would like to thank my parents for giving me a cold coin to participate in this special event we have at school. Thank to all the teachers too for preparing fun stuff for us and thank you to everyone who bring a cold coin for this day. I also want to thank Mrs Tele'a for always being happy on the google meets and giving us fun work to do. I also want to thank my parents again for looking after us through out the lock down and for feeding us. I also want to thank Mr Burt for giving us this special day that we can all enjoy and laugh. Thank you to Mr Burt again for also giving us a little treat after lunch. Pt england can never ask for any other principal like you. ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SPECIAL EVENT .THANK YOU!!

Here are some photos of the teachers: They really do be looking wacky.


No comments:

Post a Comment