Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Taha Tinana

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. Here is our Whare Tapa Wha task. We had to do 4 different exercising. Here are some exercises you should do Circling arms,running on the spot, jumping jacks and squats try these exercises at home or maybe when your going to the gym. It is really important to keep your body fit and healthy, also drink a lot of water and to keep running and eating healthy. Thanks for looking at my Taha Tinana, comment down what you do for Taha Tinana. GOODBYE   

2 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Zoe:). This is a really good post about Taha Tinana. I love how you explained what we had to do instead of being stuck inside at home everyday. I also love how you welcomed us back because its been a really long time, Keep up with the good work!

    Kind Regards: Lani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe, It's mum here. I am really proud of you and what your doing with your work. I have read your blog post and I agree with what you are writing with keeping your body fit. So keep it up and keep doing your work and be a good girl.

    ReplyDelete