Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

My Healthy Smoothie!!

Talofa lava and Welcome back to my blog again. So for our work we did Te Whare Tapa Wha again. Nina explained her healthy snack so thank you Nina http://pesninaf.blogspot.com/.  This is my smoothie. So for the Ingredients you will be needing some Fresh Milk, some yummy Mixed Berries, a blender and some fresh water. So first you turn on the blender next you put in maybe 1 cup or less Mixed berries then you put in a half of a cup of milk same as the water to. Then your ready to blend. You can also put in Vanilla ice cream in if you want up to you. If you do then only put in 2 and a half of scoops in. Thanks for hanging around and I hope you enjoy my blog and also your yummy smoothie. GOODBYE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe - This is cool because I had this exact smoothie this morning! How awesome is that. Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope we get to make more while we are here at school.

    ReplyDelete