Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Taha Wairua- Spiritual Wellbeing

Talofa lava and Welcome back to my blog. For our task we had to write a card to someone in our bubble. My card is to my parents. I know you can't see the writing but this is what it says. Thank you Mum and Dad for everything you have done for me during this though lockdown. Thank you for feeding me, taking of me. Thank you for making the yummiest foods mostly the Kfc one when I made the base of it. Thank you for everthing you two have done for me not just through out the lockdown but through out my whole life iv'e been on this earth. You two are the best parents ever. 

CAN NEVER ASK FOR ANY OTHER PARENTS .


That is my card I did for my parents thank you for everything Mum and Dad and thank you for being the best parents ever. I hope everyone is safe and keep happy. Catch you later with more of my work coming up. GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment