Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Taha Hinengaro- Relax

So today for our task we had to do 5 things to calm down. Nina explained to us about her thing to calm down. She just played calm music and just sat there to clear her mind. She was doing little moves like clear the breeze. It was so calm if I could feel it. Here is 5 things my family does to calm down.

We play calm music and just lay down.

We pray because it will make us feel better.

We sing songs that make us sleep.

I look at the photos of my Nana and Papa.

We just try to sleep.

We take showers and get into comfy clothes.

We play calm games like sleeping lion. ( also like sleeping )

Look out the window.

Watch the birds fly around.

We also watch calm movies to make us happier.

Your asking why we do this. Well we do this is to make our mind calm down and to restart it again. Comment down how you calm down and to make your mind restart?? . I hope you enjoyed the 10 things my family does to calm down. Thanks for hanging around and I'll catch you later with more of my working coming up soon. GOODBYE. 

Here is a photo that show you guys that Iv'e already cleared my mind. 




No comments:

Post a Comment