Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

What I like to do with my family

What I like to do with my family is to do bible study because we always talk as a family and we always pray as a family and we always read the bible together in Samoan. What I also like about my family is that we always go somewhere as a family and we always play together and we play rugby with our cousins,aunts,uncles. We always have games like Volley,Rugby,Touch,Basketball and we have a BBQ and we always get into teams the blue team and the red team. After that we play volley. Then we have a challenge the relay we always do it into groups and we go into two groups. The other game we play is when they have to say a number and you have to run to the stick in the middle and then when the other person has the stick you have to try and chase them so they don’t go to there team and have the stick. Then after that we played a game of rugby the boys always play it well the girls play volley. The other team won which my brothers were in then we had to go home because it was getting dark. The End

1 comment:

  1. wow love the family routine it shows that you love god and your whole family that is so great the games you play with your family sounds so cool i juat have a question?do you play the games every day or not?but great story it was my favourite so far.

    ReplyDelete