Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Where Would I take my family and why.



If I could take my family anywhere I would take them to Samoa because we would want to see the museum of Samoa and we would go and see our family at savaii because we haven’t seen our family in savaii only my mums dads family. Then after that we would play volleyball with our family and then at 7 we will jump in our pool at the back of our house. When we went there we always did that. In Samoa our pools have little fish in it and when you jump in it they will get scared and run away and we miss our family and they miss us to and so we can all see each other again.





Another place we would go to is American Samoa because our other family lives there but there from my dads side. We have been planning to go there to see my other cousins there in American Samoa because when they came to new zealand we only had one month to spend time with them and we would go shopping and we would buy lots of stuff.







Another place I would take my whole church and family to is Hastings. Hastings is a fun place there is water slides bumpy cars and slides you have to go up the stairs and then go down the long water slide then it leads you to a big square pool and we haven’t been there since 2017 and everyone in our family and church wants to go back to Hastings because it's fun and we miss all the memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment