Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Recount

In the holidays I went to the beach with my whole church. What we did is that we went to the beach. We went to mission bay because we were doing a program thing for our Sunday school. We went there and played volley and played around. When we were playing volley my cousins served the ball and then the ball went into the lake. Then my little cousin had to go and get the ball. Later on we eat and we were talking and dancing to the music. My cousin told us to come and swim so we did but we went to the lake first and it was so shallow. As we were walking into the lake we were near all the yellow stuff. Then we were scared because there was slimy stuff and it felt yuck.Then my older cousins was there and my aunts too then we wanted to go to the fountain. Then we were walking on the sea to go to the fountain and me and my little cousins were holding onto the log until we got to the fountain and my cousin was on my sisters back. Then we got there and we ran to the fountain and it warm. Then my other cousins came and we were just playing around and then until 5 min later we wanted to play rugby so we play rugby in the fountain and I didn’t want to play rugby so I played tag with my other cousins. Then we were just swimming in the fountain because we were bored so we were just swimming. Then we had to go and change cause it was too cold then we went to change. Then after that we went to the froyo shop and bought some waffles then we ate it and me and my other sister was going to my aunties house. So we got in the car and we were talking and laughing because we were playing games and it was funny and we were saying jokes. It was so hot my uncle took us to burger king and got sundaes and we ate it and it was so yummy and we did a challenge that who can eat the most chocolate. But none of us won because it was to chocolatey so we just put it in the fridge and then we got at there house. Then we had to make the food so my aunts and uncles can eat it so they eat and it was time for us to eat and we eat and then my two older sisters came so then can teach us some moves for the dance.Then we finished and we put the bed in the front and we were watching scary movies on my sisters phone. Then we watched funny movies because my cousin was scared then we fell asleep. In my holidays I felt happy because we got to play games and we went to my aunt's house and we got to eat waffles and it was yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe i adore your recount.I bet your trip would of been amazing.

    ReplyDelete