Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

If you could invite any famous person to dinner, who would it be and why?

For dinner with my family I will invite Miss Tuia because she is the best teacher in the world and she is better than Mr Goodwin and she is a amazing person she says jokes and stuff that are funny and she is the best teacher that's why I will invite Miss Tuia because she is the best and Miss Tuia is famous because she is the best best teacher ever.



For dinner with my family I will invite Maria Folau because she is amazing at netball and also I am a big fan of Maria Folau .When dinner is over she can teach me some of her skills. So I can be better at netball and I have never met her and I really want to meet her because she is so good. What we will eat for dinner is pizza or maybe Samoan food or McDonald.

No comments:

Post a Comment