Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Skydiving Imaginative Recount







On a sunny day me and my friends decided to go skydiving. So we went to the airport and we asked them for an air plane and they said we have only one.It was a Jet and we said yes we would take it and we asked how much was it and he said it is $2000.00 for it but we had only $1000.00.So we saw my uncle and i asked my uncle for $1000.00.Then my uncle gave me $1000.00 and then we got the jet.Then we got a pilot and we were ready to go up so we went up and up in the sky and we were all scared because the jet was going upside down.We had to get in our clothes and our skydiving shoe’s and then we got ready to go and then we were all scared.After that we had to stand at the door.Next we had to go one by one.Then we jumped off and it was so cool we could smell the gas of the Jet and it smelled yucky. Then we were diving and diving and we saw the cloud it looked like cotton candy and candy floss and i wanted to eat it because it looked yummy but we couldn't so we went down and down and my heart felt like it was going to stop because i was going fast and then i was going slow and my parachute came up and i got shocked because it come up out of nowhere and then i was going down and down with my friends and it was so cool and we almost hit the rock and then we got to the ground.When we got to the ground,it was so cool to be back on the ground and when i was landing I was running a bit and it was cool.Then all of us fell on the ground because we were tired of diving.Then we had to talk about our favourite thing about skydiving and i said when we were in the jet and my friends said when we jumped off the jet and then we went home and first i said that was the coolest and scary thing i have ever done.It was so scary and cool.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment