Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Holidays

Hey guys it's the first week of the holidays I can't believe two terms are finish like wow OMG if you don't know what that means it means oh my gosh. Well in my holidays it was alright. I really want to go back to school it's so boring well kind of. Anyways my first week of the holidays were good Today the the 11th of July we went places. It was so fun today. We went to the place in Manukau were you do your passport if your wondering why we were there well we went there because on October we are going to Samoa for my grand papa's stone it's my mum's dad. My mum really loved him. He would always carry my mum when she come's back to school because her dad's dog will always bit her. Anyways moving on. Then we went to the mall it was so so loud and it was packed. We were looking around and around. Then we went to go and eat. What we ate was McDonald it was so yum. Then we went to Otara it was full of islanders mostly Samoan's. After that we went home and slept it was a long day for us. Then after that we had Pizza for dinner it was yum. Then we just watched some TV. We watched the pacific games. They did it in Samoa it's a beautiful island to go to not lying but you would love to go there. Pacific games in Samoa is called Taaloga Pacific Taaloga means game and pacific means pacific I know it's the same spelling but it's pronounce differently. If you guys don't now my cultures are Samoan Fijian Tongan German and Wales. My main culture is Samoan I always have to speak in Samoa at home when I speak to my parents then it goes Tongan I can only say some words not all. I don't know about my other cultures I don't really know about there culture properly. If your wondering who is Samoan out of my parents well my Mum is Samoan Tongan Fijian German and Wales and my Dad is half German and half Samoan. My mum has this culture they made up with her older sister and her Mum I don't understand it that well but when ever we are at church when ever she speaks in that language people from our church thinks she's speaking in Tongan but no we have this Family language which only my older sister understands. Anyways moving on on Saturday is the last day for the Matariki lights. We are going there and when ever we drive past it I always see people dancing on the dance floor and dancing like they don't care hahah it's like there on stage doing a item. Well anyways this is my holiday and hope you enjoy my holiday and some of my story's see you guys in term 3 and can't wait when school starts.



No comments:

Post a Comment