Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

What do I like most about New Zealand

                     What I like most about New Zealand?

What I most like about New Zealand is that we have cheaper stuff than other countries and we have good food. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that lots of my family is in New Zealand but they don’t live in Auckland. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that we have good schools to go to and we have good teachers that teach us good stuff. What I also like about New Zealand is that we have a good prime minister and we get to have good stuff because we have a very good prime minister. If you’re wondering what’s her name her name is Jacinda Ardern she is a good prime minister she has been our prime minister since 2017. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that we have good friends and we have good grass and we have good fibre than other countries. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that having good learning. I mostly like New Zealand than America Spain France and other countries because our country is safer than all the other country’s. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that we get to tell who we are and who we really are. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that we have good air planes and what I mostly like about New Zealand air is that there food is yum. What I mostly like about New Zealand is that having a good teacher to teach me good stuff and to push me to do harder stuff and to challenge myself. What I also like about New Zealand is that we have good deals and we have amazing places to go to like splash planet bounce and beyond pools golf ball the park and the beaches and other amazing places. What I also like is that we have a company called Tip Top and they make good ice cream’s and they make it for us New Zealanders. My favourite Ice Cream is Cookies n Creams Passion Fruit and Berry Berry. What I also like about New Zealand is that we have good technology. What I also like about New Zealand is that we have places like Rotorua Hamilton Hastings Auckland and other places. What I most like about New Zealand is that the beaches are close to us and you can just walk there or you can bus or train. What I also like about New Zealand is that we have a sky tower and it’s fun to go to and it’s also an amazing place to go to. What I also like about New Zealand is that we have good televisions to watch rugby games or programs and it’s good because I get to watch my favourite team Queen’s land and Broncos and Rabbitohs and Samoa. My favourite player in broncos is Jamayne Isaako and my favourite player in Rabbitohs is Dane Gagai and my favourite player from Queens Land use to be Valentine Holmes but my favourite player now is Dane Gagai again and my favourite player from Samoa is Jamayne Isaako again and Anthony Milford.

No comments:

Post a Comment