Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

If I were a time travel

If I were a time traveller I would travel to the future and see what it’s like. I wonder if there were talking cars and robot’s. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when I was a little girl and I will want to travel back when I went to samoa with my older sister and my older brother and my mum. It was amazing when we went to samoa when it was our first day there at samoa we saw the clear blue water and we saw buses that did not look like our buses. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when my older sister was alive and when she was born and when my dad’s parents were alive and when my dad went to college and met my dad. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to the olden days were there was war. Back in the olden days there was people getting shot and people on the ground not braving and buildings being destroyed and people calling for help. If I were a time traveller I would travel to the future where there will be machince’s that order your food without paying. Car’s floating in the air and people riding on the cloud’s and people moving to other planets. If I were a time traveller I would  travel back to when I met my friends in year 1. It looked like when we were little kids and when Nina and Lily told me to play with them and we sat down and we played the monkey bar’s game on the floor. If I were a time travel I would travel back too when Miss tuia was young and when she took her class photos with Miss tia and Miss Shnih. If I were a time traveller I would travel back too when it was my 7th birthday. My 7th birthday had my friends and had my favourite cake and we had fun. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when it was my 5th birthday. I also had my favourite cake the colorful cake with strawberry frosting on it and I had my best friend with me and it was central, we went to the same kindergarten. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when Mrs Moala was a little girl and when she first met her friends. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to the olden days and I would switch the time so New Zealand can be a week early then all the other countries in the world. If I were a time traveller I would travel to Samoa and I would spend my time on my family in samoa and I would get lots of fish for my family and I would look after my nana in samoa. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when all the besties came together for netball as at time and as sister’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment