Pages

Sunday 9 June 2019

Healthy Sandwich


Ingredient
How does this ingredient make the sandwich healthy?
Bread
Brown bread is healthier than white bread because brown bread contains more fiber and more nutrients.
Butter
Butter is healthy because margarines contains more fat.
Meat
Meat is healthy because it has a source of protein
Lettuce
Lettuce are healthy because it has a small amount of many healthy nutrients.
Tomatoes
Tomatoes are healthy because it helps you with disease and cancer.
Cucumber
Cucumber is healthy because it has a good amount of water and soluble fiber.
Carrot
Carrots contain vitamin A which is good.

If someone wanted to make a healthy sandwich, explain below how you would make one and why you chose the ingredients you did:
Step 1: First you get the brown bread and get two out of the bag.
Step 2: Then you get the cheese. Choose any cheese you want goat cheese blue cheese any cheese then cut it into 5 or 4 pieces.
Step 3 : After that you get the lettuce cut it into two pieces.
Step 4 :  Then you get the cucumber get the knife and cut the cucumber into five pieces.
Step 5 : After that you get the meat get a knife and cut the meat up into pieces.
Step 6 : After that you get the brown bread put it on the top and then your finish
Step 7: Then your finish and then you will get a healthy sandwich

First you get the brown bread then you take it out of the bag. Get two brown breads. Then you get a knife be careful with the knife. Then you cut the edges of the bread. .After that you get the cheese get a knife and then cut the cheese into five or four pieces. Then you get the cheese you have cut then spread them on the bread. After that you get the lettuce. Then you get a knife be careful with the knife so don’t cut your hand. Then cut the lettuce into two big pieces then spread it on the bread. After that get the cucumber then cut it into five or four pieces. Then spread it out on the bread put it on top of the lettuce. Then after that you get the meat I choose salami then get the salami and spread it out on the cucumber. After that get the brown bread and then put it on top of the sandwich. Then your done your healthy sandwich.

I choose the brown bread instead of the white bread because brown bread contains fiber and more nutrients. I picked cheese because it is healthy for your teeth and for your bones. I picked lettuce because it is healthy because it has a small amount of many healthy nutrients. Then I picked cucumber because cucumber is healthy because it has a good amount of soluble fiber. Then I picked meat because meat is also healthy because it has a source of protein. After that I got the brown bread and then I put it on the sandwich. After that your I finished making my  healthy sandwich.


What do you like about your healthy sandwich?

What I like about my sandwich is that it has a lot of fiber in it and it has lots of nutrients. What I also like about my sandwich is that it's healthy and it’s yum and it makes us keep fit and healthy. What I also like about my sandwich is that all the ingredients I put in my sandwich is all healthy and what I also like about my sandwich is the salami. The reason why I picked Salami is because salami is  my favourite meat. What I also like about my sandwich is that it helps you to learn and it helps you with your blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment