Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Book reading

Today the whole of team and 3 went to the hall to do some fun stuff. It was so amazing with Mr Moran because he played a game with us and it was a whisper game. Mr Moran said something to Leah and Leah said something to Deejay and Deejay said something to Ozzy.  Then Ozzy said something to Joseph and Joseph said something to Bradley and Bradley said something to me and I said something to Phoenix. Then Phoenix said something to Sivaenah and Sivaenah said it out loud. She said that Mr Moran had giant muscles. The first part was when we were at Miss Davis and she had a book with no pictures.  She had to say do I have to turn the page around and we all said yes and she kept saying do I have to turn the page around and we all said again yes yes yes. It was my favourite because the story was interesting.  Thank you to all the teachers for reading to team 3. 





No comments:

Post a Comment