Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Bounce and beyond

On Saturday  I went with my whole church to bounce and beyond. We play outside and we play tag. We play lots of games. We had lots of fun and it was amazing and fun. When I went on the slide I had butterflies in my tummy.  I was happy and I had lots of fun with my church. We went on the rock climbing and we had fun. We had to go and we went to Burger King. We eat Burger and eat chips and drank drink. We eat sunday ice cream .  We played outside and we played outside the basketball courts.  Then our whole church went home. Then we went to church. We sing some songs for sunday.  Then we went home and sleep. 


2 comments:

  1. A great piece of independent writing Zoe. I loved reading about what you did in the holidays. Try to think about using our colourful word card to use different words to make your story even more interesting. What words could you have used instead of "fun"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoe it's me Revival from room 4. Your writing is great about bounce and beyond, but make sure to use a different beginning for a new sentence.

    ReplyDelete