Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Hero Documents

 Jesus is an hero to many people and he has done so many things for people that have been suffering  and many other reasons. Jesus is a lovely/loving and caring person to many of us. So in my opinion Jesus is my hero because..

Reason 1: Jesus sacrificed his life on the cross for us and died for our sins and Jesus sacrificed his life on the cross for us and died for our sins.

Reason 2: Jesus is a loving and caring person, Why? Well you may know that Jesus hates sinning right?, but yet Jesus cared for the sinners and sat down and ate with them and it tells us in Mark 2:13-17.

Reason 3:Jesus has healed many people that were sick and even suffering and . In Mark 8:22-26 it tells us that Jesus healed a blind man and in Mark 7:31-37 it also says that Jesus healed a man who was deaf and muted.

Now that you have listened to my speech and about my hero. Now you know that Jesus is my number one hero and that he has done a lot of things for us. If  Jesus didn’t come and sacrifice his life for us we wouldn’t be on this earth right now. Is Jesus one of your heroes? .I do have many other heroes like my mum,dad or even my siblings, but Jesus is my number one hero because he has done so many things for me in my life and he has sacrificed his life for us, but other than that thank you for listening to my speech and remember Jesus loves you!.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoe!

    I just wanna say that I love the person you choose. If I didn't choose the person I did I would have done the same. But I love the reasons and adding in the bible verses. Overall I loved you piece of writing. GREAT WORK!

    Kind Regards: Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,Zoe

    I’d love what you put up about this number one person who saves people and who created this world.Love the bible quotes that you’ve put in there and what thrilled a piece of writing.Keep up the GREAT WORK!

    Kindly Regards, Sivaenah

    ReplyDelete