Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

This is my song that I have written about the earth

We love the earth, it is our planet we love the earth we need to help it. It’s been trashed from people who don’t care. So it’s our job to help the earth. Hey I’m a human being, I looked at the earth. It's been dirty and I hate it that way. Hey I'm a dying seal, Lot of my family and friends have been washed onto the beach. I'm a tiger and I won’t be here for long. The earth really needs our help ASAP. But we are all trying our best to help the earth. We love the earth, it is our planet we love the earth we need to help it. It’s been trashed from people who don’t care. So it’s our job to help the earth x2.

This is my song that I made up about the earth. Our earth really needs our help right now. People from around the world don't care and just chuck rubbish all around the ground. We all need to come as a big group and try our best to pick up as many rubbish as we can so we can help our dearest planet. So come on guys we can do this, let's save our earth. If we do this together it will be easier. I know It is tiring because there's a lot of rubbish on the ground but it's best for our planet that is being trashed from people who don't care. If you see a bit of rubbish pick it up even though it's not yours. LET'S SAVE THE EARTH PEOPLE!!!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Hey zoe, love your song that fitted into the theme for this term.
    I also loved your summary describing what a Geosphere is.
    KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete