Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

What are you most grateful for in life??







                                           What are you most grateful for in life??

I am most grateful for my family because they care about me and I’m the youngest in my family and I get spoiled. I’m also grateful to have big siblings because they always protect me and buy me stuff and they take me different places. I am also most grateful for my mum and dad because if they weren’t here I wouldn’t be in there lives and I wouldn’t have a great life without them.



I am also grateful to have the best teacher ever because if Miss Tuia wasn’t here I wouldn’t be learning all this amazing work and I wouldn’t be here learning about her wonderful work she done for us.



I am grateful for my friends because they care for me and if they weren’t in my life I wouldn’t be here and working with them and having fun with them and be playing sports with them everyday.



I am also most grateful for my cousins and aunts and uncles because they care for me and they always take me to the movies or the park to eat and if they weren’t in my lifes I wouldn’t have a great life without them and I wouldn’t have a great time with them.



I am also grateful for my brothers because they care for me and they take me places to eat and without them I wouldn’t have a great time.



I am also grateful to have my best teacher here at my school Mrs Moala. I am grateful to have her because she gives us good work and she gives us fun stuff to do and she cares about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment