Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Hiwi the Kiwi

Hiwi the Kiwi is a amazing show. When I first went inside the hall I heard a song from inside the hall. It was amazing and awesome. I was happy that we went. So we can have lots of fun. It was amazing and we were all dancing and singing. I was happy that people got prizes from Hiwi the Kiwi. Hannah got a prizes and ozzy and question and all those other kids that got a prizes. One of the question that was when you get a fish you have to get a wet towel and get the fish. Another question is when your dad your mum doesn't have a lifejacket you have to say to your mum and dad it is too late for them to got the lifejacket. When you take off the sunscreen you get sunburnt.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe it's me your mum Tehillah I really like your amazing and awesome work you showed me. I love your and your amazing and awesome drawing that you showed me. By Tehillah

    ReplyDelete