Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Genius Hour



Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog, here is my Genius Hour I did. It was really fun doing Genius Hour. I hope to do Genius Hour next term because it's really fun getting to know more stuff before we go to college. My 3 favourite highlight was getting to know Genius Hour, my other favourite highlight was knowing that the first Queen of Samoa is from my dads dads side. ( My grandpa ). My other favourite highlight was presenting it. I got an full on score, 25/25. When my parents heard about my score they were so shocked. I would like to do this again because we will get more information about stuff before we go to college and I will like to this again so I can show people that I learnt that and that from this and this. I will like to thank Mrs Tele'a for making us pick something that we are passion about and I will like to thank you for giving us 1-2 hours every week to learn our Genius Hour. What I'm looking forward to next year is learning about Germany History or maybe something else I am looking forward to a lot of things next term. Malo Lava Faafeti Mrs Tele'a. I will catch you later with more of my work coming up soon. TOFA!!

1 comment:

  1. Malo lava Zoe. You've been a blessing in class with the way you show such devotion to your learning. Others around you can't help but to follow your example! I enjoyed listening to your speech about Samoa history. I know that you thoroughly enjoyed preparing for it as you love your culture a lot! Your plans for the new term are exciting! Looking forward to seeing you very soon Zoe. Malo lava le taumafai!

    ReplyDelete