Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

The book of road

First I went to the reserve I played some games and relaxed on the grass looking at the clouds. It was sunny and also hot and relaxing.

Second I went to school to see what was there and what was happening. All I saw were teachers doing stuff for the kids the next day.

Next I went to great tong to it because my stomach was really hungry. I order some chicken and chips and some sweet and sour. It was so yummy I also bought a drink with my food I ate it all up and it made me ready for the next stop.

I went to the library because I wanted to read some books and because I really wanted to relax again. I was reading Geronimo stilton. It was so interesting it was about alice in the wonderland. 

Next I went to the University of Tamaki. I went there to talk to some people and to see what class they were in. Some of them said they were in sports and some of them said they were in dancing. They were all kind. They said that it really helped them to do stuff in them future for them.

After that I went to the Netball Courts. There were people training to be reffers. Some of them were there to be training. Some of them were resting I played a little game with some of them and it was really fun. It was so hot.

 Next I went to Gravity Trampoline Park. I had to pay first before I went in . It was 17$ dollars .It was so bouncy and fun. I met some people there they were so fun. We did challenges on the Trampolines. There were even little kids and babies playing.

After all that fun I went to Extreme rock climbing it was so fun!!!!!!!. I also had to buy again. It was so high I got scared. Just joking. It was so fun I got some sores on my hand but it was so fun going up the rock climbing.

Then I went to the Panmure KFC to eat again. I ate some chicken and some chips and a burger and I also bought a drink with it. The food was so yummy I couldn't stop eating it. I stayed for a little while and then went to my next stop. 

I still had some food and I went back to the Point england reserve and relaxed there again. It was so cool and I run around. That was my adverntages and I really enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment