Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

The gold medal missing


When I went to gymnastics I went to dance and it was amazing and awesome.I wanted to get the  gold medal  because it was  shiny and sparkling.  When we saw that I won the gold medal we all  screamed loud and clear at the people because it was  our team. But they have to do the third person. Then it got to the  second person. Then it got to me but there was a problem. It was the gold medal, it was missing. The robber took it. I was so, so sad and disappointed that we didn't have the gold gold medal. When I went to the cops I said to them the robber took my gold medal and then they went and found the robber but the robber was not there. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe it me Bradley. What lovely work. You are a champion Zoe for your drawing and your pictures. You are a champion for finishing you maths work all the time when you're in the classroom. You are awesome, amazing and even fantastic. Zoe you are a champion at all stuff. You have to keep that hard work up every day. Keep that hard work up Zoe and you have a nice day today. You are awesome at everything and so is Miss Belt. From Bradley. You are a star.

    ReplyDelete